Prom Limo- Book Early!
Here’s what you need to know to rent one of our prom limos:
- We require a contract and it must be signed by both a parent and a student spokesperson. Also, we must have a parent contact phone number to use on the night of your rental if necessary.
- A $200 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your prom limo at the time of booking.
- The balance is due when the limo arrives to pick you up.
- We kindly ask the balance to be paid in cash, check or money order to keep our cost down.
- There are a few cases where we will accept credit cards for the total. Please ask at the time of booking your prom limo.
- If you should cancel and we are able to re-book the vehicle we will refund up to $195 of your deposit.
- We will send you a confirmation of your prom limo rental after your deposit has cleared. Read it carefully, make sure all the information is correct, then sign it, have your parent rep sign it and return the signed copy to us. (E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 678.494.3273)
- The contract you sign states the following: We allow no smoking, drugs, alcohol or standing in the sunroof (if applicable) while the limo is in motion. We provide sodas and waters in all of our vehicles. NO alcohol is allowed even if you have someone of age in the vehicle with you. All bags will be put into the trunk of the vehicle until you are at your dinner location or the prom and returned to the trunk prior to getting into the limousine.
A Note to our Parents
We are a family owned business and we’ve had teens of our own. So we understand your concerns at prom time. Rest assured that we consider your children our precious cargo and will do everything we can to make sure prom is a fun, safe event. For you, as well as for them! We do not allow alcohol of any sort in prom limos. Our chauffeurs are all well trained, responsible adults who will transport your crew with the utmost of care. Please call if you have any concerns that have not been addressed here.
We like these sites to shop for other Prom items and services: